Varsity’s Blog and Comment Policy / Disclaimer
Blog Post Policy and Disclaimers
The views expressed by bloggers on Varsity’s website reflect the views and opinions of the blogger. This blog does not necessarily reflect the views or positions of Varsity Facility Services. The articles posted have been reviewed for content and observance of Varsity policies. The purpose of the blog is to provide facility management and sourcing professionals with insight through valued industry content. Blog posts are to be informational and deemed beneficial to industry readers. “Direct sale” type posts are prohibited.
We value our blog contributors and provide the following disclaimers:
- With the expressed permission and review of the blogger, blog posts are edited for grammatical and search engine key words optimization improvements.
- Bloggers may be affiliated with vendors of Varsity Facility Services in which Varsity has either a formal or informal buying agreements with.
Varsity welcomes and encourages readers including vendors, employees, and the public to comment and engage in respectful conversation about the content posted here. We value thoughtful, polite and concise comments that reflect a variety of views.
- All comments are moderated. Moderators have the right to edit, shorten, move or delete any comment at any time to keep comments within the policy guidelines.
- Comments will be approved within normal business hours (U.S. MST).
- Any comments that are not on topic with the blog post will not be allowed.
- Any comments that contain obscene, libelous, scandalous or otherwise unlawful language; any advertisements, references to offers and/or “spam” content; email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or any other forms of personally identifiable information; or critical or derogatory remarks on other comments or about their author will be immediately deleted.
- Please refrain from posting full articles and publications from other sites, as it could be a violation of copyright or intellectual property laws.
Any comments that do not fall in with these guidelines will not be approved.