ISSA has released this analysis of data which strongly supports the position that cleaning is economically efficient and a relatively modest investment in improved cleaning can produce substantial returns.
This paper will make it easier to understand and articulate the value proper cleaning can have to an organization's bottom line in the areas of:
- Work ticket resolution costs
- Occupant wellness: absenteeism
- Occupant wellness: improved productivity
- Image enhancement: customer satisfaction
- Asset preservation
- Energy savings
- Reducing hospital associated infections (HAIs).
This paper helps you better understand how to connect cleaning investments to metrics that facility executives care about most, and to help managers internally sell the importance of cleaning to upper level decision makers to secure necessary buy-in and funding.
ISSA Value of Clean